Monday, October 14, 2019

- BAD TYPOGRAPHY -

Hi guys ! so here a few design and for me it a bad typography.


This FM POPIA OTAK - OTAK advertising seems simple but for me it is a bad typography because of the phone number that tilted between the product name and the 'popia' picture.
 The second reason  why I choose this design as a bad typography  because the " HJ MOHD NOH ISMAIL" I cannot related the purpose on why they put the name with same size and colour exactly the product name.


The second design I choose as a bad typography is because the font that stretch from anywhere to somewhere.
The contrast between the background and font color doesnt match well.


The last design I choose as a bad typography  design is because the symbol, emoji that they use, colour played, and the font it self does not mix and match well and the message that the seller try to delivered to the audience.
If the audience didnt fully understand the phrase that the use. the audience might be misunderstand  towards this advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alyaa's first cover magazine